[NTLK] Looking for glove cases

From: bob barker (ibeenew2_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 16:54:12 EDT

I am looking for minimal glove type cases for the newt
2k. So far I have found the E&B case, and only brief
mentions of the Palmtree case and the Newton Glove
case. The E&B case looks like what I want, but it is
somewhat expensive. Anyone have more information,
pictures, or suggestions on any of these cases? Even
better anyone have a spare one for sale? Thanks for
the info.

Brian Parker