Re: [NTLK] Newton Print Pack & Epson .

From: John Johnson (kamikazebear_at_excite.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 17:48:33 EDT

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 04:35 -0700 (PDT), newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> Check here... http://www.oldschool.net/newton/papers/printpack.html
>
> ;-)
>
> !ooW %-)
> My Newt. will still be productive way after the last Palm/Handspring
> is six-feet under.
> Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group!
> http://www.newtontalk.net

I would have found that device so useful, especially if it was able
drive a canon bjc150 though I have a good epson handy just in case.
Problem is that, when I tried to get to the where to buy link I foundmyself
with newton.apple.com which seemed untouchable judging by the message I got
from my browser. Is the device available at all?
I don't even know what they are asking for the thing and whether the
supplier details are up to date, To make things worse, I live in the UK, not
much sign of Newt UGs and the applke suyppliers are only interested in
selling the latest kit.
sad, isn't it?
John J. <|:-/