[NTLK] [NPDS] Re: NDPS NoteServ 2.045 problem?

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 00:59:14 EST

>I never really noticed it before either, but I wouldn't be surprised if
>it's been around in the last few revisions.

Fine, I'll fix this bug with the admin post bug some day (probably
when I'll be able to sleep less than 5 hours and be fresh enough to
code). It seems to be a pretty simple bug.

> >I tried posting to the NPDS list but it went to the moderator
>>and I don't think it's been approved yet.
>
>You need to join the list before you can officially post to it.
>Instructions are as follows.

Indeed, Jeremy. I got two messages from Listar about your not being
on the NPDS list and trying to post. I didn't have the time to handle
them yet, as in such a case, I need to double check that you're not
on the list with another e-mail address and contact you to solve the
problem (and post the messages nevertheless if it's a double e-mail
address conflict).

NewtonTalk has the same restriction (you need to be on the list to
post messages), and I hate so much spam that goes to open mailing
lists that I'm not sure I'm about to configure it differently.

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/
Newton-powered WebServer: http://newt.dyndns.org:8080/