Re: [NTLK] Apple wont fix it

From: Michael Schaefer (mpschaefer_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 01:28:01 EST

As a person who works in the Electrical repair industry, you do have the
right to request for the retun of your Newton in whatever state it is in. I
would then check that it is your Newton. there are times when your have too
many repairs coming in and you can't keep track of it all and you mix things
up. It has happend where I work a couple of times. Usually, it is nothing
more than a mix up in the repair numbers assigned each repair. But, it could
be worse.

As to what to do if there is a mix up I am not sure. We picked up on it at
work so the customers never knew. But, in this case you may have to try and
convince Apple that they have caused this mix up if it exists.

Michael