[NTLK] ISO D and D for Newton!!

From: T. (midgard_at_dragon.org)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 15:01:26 EST

Hi all,
I searched the archive for an application (NOT a game) that will
track the stats for D and D characters (the gaming system) - 2nd
Edition preferred. Has anyone seen anything written out there for
this? If not, what sort of application can I use that will track
these stats - it needs to be more than a spreadsheet, more like
Filemaker Pro - heck, I could write in in FM Pro, but can I port it
to my Newton? (Any platform is ok - I have them all.)

Thanks,

T. J.