[NTLK] Unlock code for NewtFTP ?

From: BK (bk_newtontalk_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 23:20:12 EST

I have been trying to register NewtFTP, but no success.

the order form on Tactile's web site always responds with an error
"submission failed" and on the telephone number given nobody ever picks
up. Email hasn't been responded to.

The last update to the website appears to have been in 1998.

Are those folks even still around ?

What am I supposed to do now ?

If someone could sent me an unlock code for NewtFTP, I will sent the 30$
using Paypal and tactile's email address. It would then be up to them to
pick up the money but I'd have done my fair bit.

Or is there anything else I should do ?

rgds
BK