[NTLK] Fwd: NewtFTP registration

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 10:53:16 EST

Gang.

By popular request, here is a forward of the e-mail kindly sent to me
back in '99 by Geoffrey Hall explaining how to record the NewtFTP
registration seed code. (Sep 1999... wow, "dotcom" was actually a
good word back then!) Note that I followed this procedure and it
worked perfectly for me. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

-Jeremy