Re: [NTLK] Still looking for door clips...%26In-Reply-To=%26lt;13B4F9B885F6D2119D8B0008C7590A3701AB3A0C@URBEX 149>

From: Andre Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 13:25:44 EST

Now now, there is a valid case for Velcro on the Newton, though it took me a
long time to admit I had to do it. I didn't (and still don't) have a case
for my Newton, and I haven't been able to afford a case. But I realized
after the first time I dropped my MP2k that I had to get a case (no damage,
thank god, but it was a repeat of what happened to my Palm III). I just
built a case out of a day timer with Velcro holding my Newt in.

Andre