[NTLK] Emate Memory Upgrade

From: Leon, Steve (NBC) (Steve.Leon_at_nbc.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 12:18:11 EST

Everyone,

I have a couple spare items that I have for sale if anyone is interested. I
wanted to put it on the board first, I want to avoid the ebay route.

- one Brand New Emate internal memory upgrade. Purchased within the last
five months from an Internet Memory Retailer. Still in package (never
opened) the label says Microtech. I purchased it as a spare for the three
upgraded Emates I own. Please make offer.

- One Emate with internal memory upgrade. The unit is in great shape, one
or two minor scuff marks on the case, the screen is bright with no
scratches, the battery is new. Within the last year there was a problem with
the motherboard, but it was sent in to Apple and a new motherboard was
installed. Please make offer. This package includes:

One upgraded Emate
One 6 meg pc card.
Two Power adapters
One emate pen
4 CD's of Newton Applications (all purchased on Ebay)
Some misc Emate software (UltraKey Typing tutor)
All original Manuals, Software and Cables
All come in original Emate Box - Box is alittle scuffed up.

Please email any questions or offers to steve.leon_at_nbc.com

Thanks

        Because e-mail can be altered electronically,
        the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.