[NTLK] Serial 57600

From: Tim Skrastins (timskrastins_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 18:35:15 EST

 A while back I remember seeing a package called 'Serial 57600' which
supposedly gave me the ability to connect to a Windows computer at higher
speeds. Only now do I need it and I cannot find it (not on UNNA that I can
see or on the Google search). Can anyone point me to it? Furthermore, I
also recall that the package came with instructions to 'update your windows
registry'. Not being a whiz with Windows I have no idea what this
means...cananyone provide instructions on how to go about doing this as
well? Thanks, Tim Skrastins MP2100