[NTLK] FS: Newton 2100 (upgraded 2000)

From: Jamie Pruden (jpruden_at_adobe.com)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 13:56:36 EST

Hi all,

It is with a heavy heart that I finally sell off the last of my Newton
stuff. I won't break this collection up. If there's something you want,
buy the whole thing, then sell the rest off to make a little profit. ;)

Newton 2100 (factory upgraded 2100)

I managed to break off one of the PC card eject buttons, but other than
that, the unit is in very good condition. The missing eject button didn't
matter much to me as I kept the memory card in the broken slot and used
the other slot when swapping stuff in and out.

Original box, original Mac and Win software, upgrade software and
original and upgrade Documentation set.

WriteRight screencovers (11)
Newton 2k rechargeable battery (don't know condition. It's been sitting
for awhile)
Newton 2k AA battery cage
9 watt AC Adapter
Serial dongle
Mac and Windows connection cables
4 MB Newton Flash Card
Newton Cigarette pack fax/modem (x 2)

Software

Pocket Quicken and Pocket Quicken Connect
Graffiti 2.0 with disks and manuals
Compuserve mail with disk and manual
QuickFigure Works with disks and manual (Mac/Win)
Manuals for EnRoute and NetHopper (I think the sw is on the original
software CD)
QuickFigure Pro with disks and manuals (Mac/Win)
The Golden Tee with disks, manuals and box (Mac/Win)
PowerForms with disks, manuals and box (Mac/Win)
Notion with disks, manuals and box (Mac/Win)
NSBasic with disks and manuals (Mac/Dos)
Copy of AMUG PDA Disk #8
Copy of UNNA CD Set (purchased from UNNA)

Books

Programming for the Newton Using Macintosh 2nd edition

My asking price is $400 shipped.

Shipping is only in the continental US. I do paypal, if you pay fees. You
can check out my feedback on ebay under "jpruden" or "m3gunner". If you
have questions, feel free to e-mail me.