[NTLK] Hooray, The Jargon File!

From: Jim Anderson (jiman_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 13:46:31 EST

        I've converted The Jargon File, version 4.3.1, into Newton book
format. This is a manually-compiled version using Newton Press, so the
formatting looks good. Sadly, though, it doesn't have the links. It does
have TOC/overview links to all the major sections in the introduction
and appendices, plus links to the section headers in the main lexicon.
Considering its size (about 3.5 MB), I felt justified in only making an
MP2000 portrait version of it. You can pick it up from
http://www.narcosislabs.org/newton.
        I've also removed the older, Newts Cape generated 4-part Jargon
file from this site. It was pretty badly flawed, plus the source for it
is from an older version of the Jargon file.

Jim Anderson