Re: [NTLK] Problem with 2100

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 21:46:29 EST

>on another topic - are you able to get any prices from apple .au for emate
>replacement parts? (i need a stylus)

Cheap Emate styluses (I want to say stylii but recall a thread a long time
ago about such things so will not) are $5/box (of 24) at www.smalldog.com.

They were $1/box for ages but now their stock left is 25 or so, and the
price went up a month ago.

If for some reason they won't ship to .au send me an email off-list and
we'll figure something out.

If you want something fancier, it's hard to find.