[NTLK] Connect to Notable! via Ethernet?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 09:38:43 EST

Hi List,

I just got a copy of Revelar's Notable! along with some other Newton stuff.
The software wants me to use the serial connection, the connection pkg one
has to install does not offer Ethernet, but nevertheless has a chooserbutton
for the one and only option it offers.

Is there a way to let Notable! connect via Ethernet?

Using serial would mean to fire up the Wallstreet each time I want to use
Notable!, then move the results to the iBook, and vice versa...

Regards,

Oliver :)

--
Wenn Sie diese Nachricht lesen, dann hat TDSL am Erstellungsdatum zumindest
kurzzeitig funktioniert.