Re: [NTLK] New GPS Software found?

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 10:33:44 EST

>on 08-12-2001 3:11, Brian at bmcewen_at_mediaone.net wrote:

>Didn't know this, why did he stop selling, especially if there's still a
>demo on the site, just to tease us ? ;-)

The demo is fully functional for mapping but you can't print or do a couple
other things. But it does useful things.

I emailed him Aug 1 and he wouldn't sell me the full Map (ended sales July
31st). .sigh.

I think he just got tired of it, mostly. And enough people bought it he
doesn't want to release the source.