Re: [NTLK] New GPS Software found?

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Dec 08 2001 - 11:13:37 EST

Hello Sushi!

  Actually it was not myself that mentioned a GPS unit for this much. My
experience with handheld units are more of the Garmin and Magellan systems
which, if memory serves, begins at the lower hundreds $US and works its way
up. For example a car mounted GPS unit from Magellan (I think it was), that
has an interactive color screen and voice directions (from the unit) runs
around $2000 US. Although it has been a while since I looked into units.

  I hope this helps a bit.

Always,

Sam

Always remember, "Ad astra per aspera"...

email:
      jacobson98_at_earthlink.net
      or
      sjacobso_at_chuma.cas.usf.edu

Lab. Telephone (via Dr. Susan Bell): 813-974-5420

SnailMail:
     Department of Biology
     University of South Florida
     SCA 110