Re: [NTLK] MP3?

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 15:16:42 EST

I just checked the site and it was none too clear about storing the
MP3s. What was the bit about the webserver? Can one not simply
install them directly from one's computer?

>Eckhart Koppen's MAD Newton:
>
> http://www.40hz.org/MADNewton/
>
> >Is it only available on 2.1 Newts?
>
>I have only used it with an MP2100. Perhaps someone else out there has
>used another device. I know that Eckhart was planning on making it work
>with an eMate. Anyone?

The James Elliott Newton Site NUG Page
http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/nugs.html
Your source for Newton User Group Info