[NTLK] A few questions...

From: Michael Hurley (mephit_stophilis_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 00:21:16 EST

I have recently rejoined the NTLK community after a long hiatus due
to the unfortunate fact that I must sell my beloved Newton 2100 and
it's accessories. Is it still considered polite to advertise such
things on this list? Also, are the pricing data on TON still
regularly updated and considered current? Thanks!

--

Auf wiedersehen!

_____________________________________________________________ "..Um..Something strange happened to me this morning."

"Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of Sun God robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?"

"..No."

"Why am I the only person that has that dream?" -Real Genius