[NTLK] Mac Personal WEB Sharing and Newton (NetHopper 3.2)

From: Alexander Andrade Lećo (alexleao_at_mpcnet.com.br)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 16:39:46 EST

Hi,

Im trying to connect to my personal Web Server (Personal web sharing running
in a PowerMac G4) using a Newton and a PCMCIA modem with NetHopper 3.2.

But the NetHopper say this:

----
"A communication problem occurred. Connection may have been dropped."
----

But the connection still up (the blinking star still there after the message error from NetHopper)! And I can connect to the PWS from other computer (a PC for ex.), so, I think all is ok with server....

Any Idea? Any hint??

Alex