[NTLK] Newton 2100 for Sale. Was "Re: A few questions..."

From: Michael Hurley (mephit_stophilis_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 20:29:31 EST

Thanks for the replies. Well, here goes. Man I hate doing this.

I must sell my MessagePad.

WHAT I HAVE:

One Newton MessagePad 2100 (Not Upgraded 2000) with minor
   wear on the case corners. No scratches on body or screen.
   Bright backlight, and good contrast. All feet are intact
   as are the door catches. Both card blanks are included.

Original power adapter.

Dongle and cable.

NiMH battery pack (Bought new and unused a year and a half
   ago) and original battery cage.

Keyboard with slip cover and original packaging.

One replacement stylus (Standard eMate stylus in unopened
   original packaging).

Linksys D-Link DE-660 Ethernet card
   and dongle for 10-Base-T and BNC.

One original Apple briefcase style case for Newton, Keyboard,
   and everything else.

One E & B Cases Newton Glove case. Bought new two years ago.

WHAT I DON'T HAVE:

Any original packaging or CD-ROM for the MessagePad.
   I bought it used and never got these things.

The original stylus. I use an eMate stylus (Which fits
   perfectly in the original hole) which will be included,
   along with the spare mentioned above.

I'm asking $650 dollars for the whole kit. Please e-mail me off list
(mephit_stophilis_at_yahoo.com) with questions, offers, flames, etc.

--

Auf wiedersehen!

_____________________________________________________________ "..Um..Something strange happened to me this morning."

"Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of Sun God robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?"

"..No."

"Why am I the only person that has that dream?" -Real Genius