Re: [NTLK] Apple Repair SUCKS

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 23:25:54 EST

OK that was my mistake. I thought I read somewhere that the pda side was
going away, I knew that Psion would continue just in a different way. And as
I said I thought they had some great products. A friend had a 3c and loved
it, still has it and uses it all the time. I was thinking about a Revo and
then heard that they were getting out of pda's so did not persue it more. I
do have a Psion Sienna that work bought for me (along with a pile of other
people) instead of the desktop managers. It had some problems with the
chicklet style keys (getting two instead of one char) but other then that it
is still around and functioning.

Larry Zasitko