Re: [NTLK] AW: AW: MP2100 Problem

From: Michael Whitten (mime_at_home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 10:53:59 EST

Well everyone, I have sent the Newton back to the place that I bought it
from and getting a different one. This is a good thing. I don't have to
deal with this ones problems. :)
There should be a program that removes system updates programmed
sometime. Just for situations where the system update does not go over
well.

Michael W.