Re: [NTLK] need password generator for MP 120 with OS 2.0

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 12:30:19 EST

I think what he was asking is why or for what you need a password generator.
In most cases passwords or codes were used to protect the software so it
could not be pirated. The codes generally were tied either to the Newton's
id number that is hard coded (in rom) or to the owners name as input into
the Newton. There are lots of programs as he said that are now abandoned by
the author and still require a code. If this is not what you need then
clarify it for us, we can't read minds :-)

Larry Zasitko