Re: [NTLK] Apple Repair SUCKS

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 14:02:54 EST

on 12/12/01 3:37 PM, Raj Patel at rpatel_at_accelrys.com wrote:

> For Dell gear, if we have a problem an engineer is
> out the next day to fix it. For Apple if we have a problem,
> we have to send the machine away for a few weeks to
> have it repaired.

Is this a laptop or desktop? I know a few years ago, I bought a floor model
Performa, and I busted the CD drive. I called Apple and the next morning, a
repair man came and replaced the drive. Can't ask for better than that. Has
Apple changed their service policies since then???

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland