[NTLK] EZ2TV Warning

From: Basil Selden (chessmaster1984_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 15:19:25 EST

Follow up on EZ2TV problem:
I had informed the EZ2TV contact person that I was dissatisfied with their
response and that I would alert the Newton newsgroup about their
practices.Their response was in my opinion unbelievably arrogant. Apparently
is is their opinion that I am not entitled to access to the drivers for
their product which is still being marketed because I bought it three years
ago. This is the worst support I have ever received from any company at any
time. I have been politely told by other companies that they regretfully no
longer supported Newton because of the small market share,product was
discontinued etc. but nothing like this!