Re: [NTLK] software

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 22:30:23 EST

I think the moral is: Don't send messages to the list that should be sent
directly to the person involved!!! None of the 1200 or so of the rest of us
needed to see any of this.

- Eric.

somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 12/12/01 6:21 PM, the entity
known as Filmer, Paul E. transmitted the following from pfilmer_at_nsf.gov: