Re: [NTLK] EZ2TV warning

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 03:16:38 EST

Hmmm, I'm not a lawyer (I don't even play one on TV)
but I believe that there is a clause in the Magnusen
Moss act that dictates how long after discontinuing a
product the company is required to supply support.
This has happened several times with items I purchased
and the company went out of business...the company had
to contract with a service house to perform warrantee
repairs.
As to the Audrey, wasn't there a law suit agains 3com
about this? and didn't they have to buy back all the
units?
Ed
web/gadget guru