[NTLK] Installation of NTK for Windows !

From: Cooney, David (d.cooney_at_abertay.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 06:45:12 EST

Hi guys,

I am currently trying to get started developing for the Newton 2100, I am a
Civil Engineer by trade currently working as a web developer.

After assessing my options I decided to go with the NewtonScript
development.

I found the archives of NTK here at
http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/development/NTK/winntk/1.6b10/ but when I
tried unzipping them I could only extract the install.zip as the others all
produced additional archives and then errors.

What am I doing wrong can anyone help ?

David..