Re: [NTLK] Dock Utilities

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 00:06:48 EST

wow, another "indespensible" list...
Hmmm, I have to agree with the Dashboard enhancement
though. I've only just purchased it, and while the
Newton has such an innovative interface, Dashboard
seems that it is something that should have been on
the Newt from the beginning.
I have a rule. If I use a shareware product and when
it expires, I just can't work without it, I purchase
it. (of course, even if it didn't expire, I'ld pay for
it)
I've tried a bunch of applications on the Newt, and
I've only ever purchased two, Dashboard being one of
them.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- "Grant [Just Enough] Hutchinson"