[NTLK] eMate FAQ note

From: Kevin LaCombe (klacombe_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 18:28:36 EST

Am I missing something?

I tried the open lid, close lid, open lid and I am still at the Calibration
screen.

Anything else to try?

Other than that, the emate is in pretty good condition. The screen is very
bright and clear and it has the magical and mysterious OS version 2.2.00.
No battery, no stylus, and no AC (they didn't come with it and I don't have
spares for this one). I have been running it off the AC for my main emate.

Kevin

p.s. Maybe I should call that 1-800-Newtons phone number that I read about
on a recent post. ?-)