Re: [NTLK] Dock Utilities

From: Dustin Long (dlong_at_tamu.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 10:40:48 EST

Why not just use epinions? Not to throw any disrespect your way, Grant,
but it seems like a lot of work for a little benefit to completely
reinvent the epinions wheel when they've done the work for us.

Maybe we should each just go to http://www.epinions.com/cmhd-PDAs-All and
write a review of our favorite utility? Then TON or newted.org (or both
:) could point to the off-site site. :)

~Dustin

(Who was surprised epinions had a Newton section at all...)