[NTLK] MP130 parts availability.

From: Scott C. Gregory (scgregory_at_bigpond.com)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 11:18:42 EST

Hiya.

I am trying to get hold of a screen module for a MP130. Not including
the touch panel, just the LCD module, circuits, plastic holder and EL
panel.

Anyone have one as parts they are willing to part with or know where one
can be acquired from. Has to be sent to Australia.

Unfortunately I killed it tonight while I was trying to repair the EL
panel.
One of the flexible bus leads was torn and is unrepairable.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Scott