[NTLK] Screen Problems

From: Simon Beehre (Simon.Beehre_at_telecom.co.nz)
Date: Tue Dec 18 2001 - 17:05:32 EST

"This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you."

Hi Everyone

Im having problems with my screen on my MP2x00 and im not sure if its
my backlight or the LCD screen. One corner of the screen is darker the
other! Has anyone else had this problem?? i can sort of fix it by
changing the contrast but its a bit annoying

cheers

Simon