Re: [NTLK] Introduction and howdy

From: Jim Hill (jimhill_at_swcp.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 00:40:36 EST

One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small,
But the ones that Ed Kummel gives you don't do anything at all:

> Glad to see a new face!
> No problem on the "stupid question" but please
> remember the mantra all of us here repeat over and
> over...."use the FAQ...use the FAQ...use the FAQ"

Always do -- but I have to say, usually I have to be on a mailing list
for a day or two before someone tells me to go FAQ myself! <g>

> http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/

Excellent. Thanks for the pointer.

Jim

--
                         jimhill_at_swcp.com
        Visit www.marrow.org -- because there is no substitute.

"Until I'm in Russia, it is too early to say that I'm happy." -- Dmitry Sklyarov has a through-the-looking-glass moment