[NTLK] RCU for free [in canada]

From: newton2k (newton2k_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 01:36:24 EST

hello all,

i was cleaning out my newton stuff and came across a copy of RCU
(Revelar Connection Utility) still in its original box for macintosh.
the box includes the mac-install floppy disk and the registration card
(no manual though?). the side of the box says 'linking your newton pda
to the desktop' and that is compatible with nos 2.0. i must have got
this when I had my newton 120 way back when. i don't know anything else
about it, unfortunately.

anyways, i don't need or use this anymore so if anyone in canada (its
cheaper for me to ship within canada) would like it, i would be happy to
ship it out to you for free. consider it a gift of newton-goodwill for
the holiday season :)

first person to mail me off-list (newton2k_at_mac.com) gets it! everyone
have a wonderful and safe holiday!!

cheers,
nitin