[NTLK] Faster serial connection?

From: speedy2 (speedy2_at_dag.net)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 03:03:55 EST

Hello all.

I am connecting an MP2100 to a Win2000 PC via serial. Currently I am using
the Package Installer 2.0 to install packages, but 9600bps is frustratng.

I couldn't get the NCU 2.0 to work -- it looks like it was written for
Windows 3.11.

Any suggestions for faster PC to Newton serial connectivity?

I saw that the Package Installer 1.01 for NOS 1.x supports upto 57600 but
that doesn't seem to work on the 2100.

Is there anyway to use the built-in Apple talk transport over Ethernet?

Thanks,
Speedy2.