Re: [NTLK] Abcom Cases

From: Till (till_k_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 05:35:34 EST

>Anyone here have an AbCom case? How does it perform? I was thinking about
>getting one. Does the shoulder strap work? Anyone have any pictures of it?
>
>-Chris

Yes, I had one. The one which holds both the Newton and the keyboard in
separate compartments. It looks a bit awkward, but it=B4s the smallest case
that holds both the keyboard and the Newton. The quality was OK. The
shoulder strap is pretty basic - it works, but it can slide off your
shoulder as it is not padded. You can also attach the case to yourself with
the belt loop on the case.
I do have two pictures of the case, but you cannot make out many details -
in case you want to have a look nevertheless, I uploaded them to:
http://www.stud.uni-hamburg.de/users/till/newton/abcom1.gif
and
http://www.stud.uni-hamburg.de/users/till/newton/abcom2.gif

HTH