Re: [NTLK] NOTES PROBLEM

From: Joel M. Sciamma (joelsciamma_at_compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 14:41:32 EST

Bryan,

> I keep getting "jumbled"/overlayed text on long notes in Notes. I have
> Bignote and Canvas installed, but still get text overlapping on top of
> itself.

I have had this once or twice even when there was very little other than the
basic packages installed.

Try this:

File the notes that are causing the problem to Unfiled.

File all the other notes in Unfiled to Misc.

Notes in Unfiled should now appear correctly and can be filed back from
whence they came. Same for the ones sent to Misc.

It would be interesting to know if this works for you too.

Joel.