Re: [NTLK] 57600 serial on PC

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 01:18:48 EST

Yes, there has been a "hacked" version of NCU for
Windows and a "Patch" for NCU on the Mac side of life
that allows the connection between the desktop and the
Newton to proceed at 57kbps! I tried it and it works
great (damn site faster than the max by default...and
I don't even connect my Newt to my desktop...First
time in a long time!)
Go here:
http://newted.dyndns.org/users/bsmith/NCUHack.htm
to get instructions on what you need to do some high
speed Newting!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Mikebridg_at_aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 19/12/01 8:53:04 pm,
> Simon.Beehre_at_telecom.co.nz writes:
>
> << Check on UNNA. BTW, there's never been any
> "hacked" version of NCU.
> What >>
>
> I have checked UNNA 3 times and can't find anything
> other than the manual for
> NCU! Am idoing something wrong if so where is it?
>
> MIke

=====
- The Powerpuff Girls -