Re: [NTLK] 57600 serial on PC

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 01:44:31 EST

Hmmm, I went to the link and it works fine (it is broken in the email message,
but some judicious use of copy/paste got me to the correct page at Unna.Here is the entire link you should be going to:
*http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/connection_utils/ForMac/NewtonConnectionUtilities/*
Please note, I've added the "*" to indicate where the link starts and ends.
 you may have to piece together the entire link!How about this?
go here to download Mac images
If the above worked correctly, you should see a live link to the above URL.
Then when you get there, you may need to shift-click on the link to download the *.img pages...
 Either that, or you can set your MIME in your browser to interpret img files for the correct application.
I don't know how to do that on the Mac side of the world...I have't touched a Mac in several years now...
Once you get to be able to download the files, you should download all three files.
These image (img) files are actually disk images of the disks themselves.
Here is a link that explains the image files:
http://newted.dyndns.org/users/1f2frfbf/answers.html#3.2
link to image definition
I hope the above helps.Edweb/gadget guru--- Mikebridg_at_aol.com wrote:> > > In a message dated 19/12/01 9:31:26 pm,> laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com writes:> > ities/> >>> > Hi laurent> > Thanks for your help, I have opened this url and> clicked on the entry for NCU > and get a page of gobbledegook, I can't figure out> how I download the package > - I am using Navigator on an Ibook running OS 9.2.> (I had been there before > and had the same problem - that is why I was asking> for help.> > MIke

- The Powerpuff Girls -