Re: [NTLK] {OT} Microsoft Abuse of Federal Facilities

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 09:00:51 EST

at the temporal coordinates: 12/20/01 1:39 AM, the entity known as
Mikebridg_at_aol.com at Mikebridg_at_aol.com conveyed the following:

> This is not my opinion by the way, but it does sometimes seem that there are
> corrupt practices entrenched in your political system.
>
> Mike

Nope, not corrupt. I don't believe for a second that there's some sort of
*deliberate* collusion going on. In fact, I doubt that the Post Office can
do a thing about it. If you have advertising space for sale, you really
don't have a lot of leeway about picking and choosing who your ultimate
customer is. This applies to a greater degree for the Post Office, as it's
a quasi-governmental operation -- they can't censor things!

- Eric.