[NTLK] ANN: Holiday font

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 13:33:33 EST

Here's this year's holiday gift font. 100% free, no guilt and scads
of joy, the way gifts should be.

This year's font is a handwriting font called Elfin, the basic idea
was stolen from one of the generic fonts I got on some CD somewhere,
I tweaked it up a bit, Newtonized it and now you can download and
enjoy it.

It should print and fax fine, it looks a little sketchy on some
screen sizes, but that's life, I didn't spend massive amounts of time
on this. It's kind of small, but that's on purpose, look up the name
if you don't get that. It will take up 97k on your internal store,
and only works with 2.0 and up Newton devices.

It's available until Jan. 5, 2002 (that's Old Christmas for those of
you not from the deep south) and then will disappear like a vision of
sugarplums come the dawn.

Download it at my page (see sig).

Happy Holidays from Newton Connections!

--