Re: [NTLK] Replacement Parts

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 18:08:37 EST

On 20/12/01 11:03, "Anderson, Brett P." <bpa_at_rti.org> wrote:

> We just purchased a few hundred of the MP2X00 'AA' battery trays. We were
> able to get them (as well as the 9watt power adapters) from:
>
> PCNet, Inc.
> 100 Technology Dr
> Trumball, CT 06611
>
> Phone - (203) 452-8500
> Fax - (203) 452-8664
>
> The item number for the battery tray is 3021198

That should go right into the FAQ (Paul?) for all the time that this
question did come up over and over. That is really great!

-Laurent.

Brooks's Law prov.: "Adding manpower to a late software project makes it
later" -- a result of the fact that the expected advantage from splitting
development work among N programmers is O(N) (that is, proportional to N),
but the complexity and communications cost associated with coordinating and
then merging their work is O(N^2) (that is, proportional to the square of
N). The quote is from Fred Brooks, a manager of IBM's OS/360 project and
author of "The Mythical Man-Month" (Addison-Wesley, 1975, ISBN
0-201-00650-2), an excellent early book on software engineering.