Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V1 #423

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 17:10:57 EST

on 12/21/01 8:25 PM, Sean Luke at sean_at_cs.gmu.edu wrote:

> Though ATA is listed in "Best New Software", it's also in "Best System
> Enhancement", where it's presently winning (SER-001 is the runner up).

I saw it in the best update, or what ever the category is, but missed it
here. :-)

Either way, I hope people go and vote. :-) (are my hints subtle enough?)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! - I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry