Re: [NTLK] soccer newton book%26In-Reply-To=%26lt;F86PeSHvnNFmXNZ60A80000980f@ho

From: Joseph Lax (joeylax_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 23 2001 - 11:08:45 EST

I regret to inform you that I will not be distributing the laws of the game
newton book as I planned.

It was recently pointed out to me that FIFA has strict prohibition of
reproduction / translation in whole or part in any manner without
permission. I will seek permission before going any further.

I know, it seems like a long shot to get FIFA on my tail. Especially given
the fact that you can put the PDF on your notebook no problem. But I do not
want to take any chance what-so-ever. Sorry to get your hopes up. The PDF
is available at fifa.com

Creating newton books is easy - The only part that is difficult is getting
the txt so you do not have to type from scratch. If you look on the web you
may still find sources of the txt for yourself. I
am not being coy here. I can not point you in any specific direction. I
just know from experience that stuff on the web lingers for quite a long
time, even when the stuff is pulled from the original website.

Quite a few indoor facilities have the modifications to FIFA laws posted on
their websites.