[NTLK] LOTR pkgs and my server

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 24 2001 - 14:52:54 EST

This is really weird...I sent two emails, one last
night and another one this afternoon and I have
received neither of them.

so, here goes again.

One of my domains was compromised. Seems that someone
aliased one of my domains and as a result, my website
and the place where I was keeping the LOTR pkgs for
downloads was no longer working.

I have moved my stuff over to one of my other servers
and that seems to work now.

Additionally, the www.webfiends.com/tek-ed address no
longer works. What does is www.tek-ed.com. It's a
redirect, but it works fine.

All the LOTR files are also working now. So, if you
attempted to download them over the past several days
and couldn't, try again. It is now working.

Sorry about the problems.

Ed
web/gadget guru

=====