Re: [NTLK] Interconnect adaptor

From: Daniel Padilla (daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es)
Date: Tue Dec 25 2001 - 05:31:19 EST

    I've got about 20 of those connectors. I have designed a circuit that
allows to use 2 serial ports, a PC microphone, earphones and AC adaptor/charger.
This are two pics I made while testing the best places for the different
connectors:

http://baal.guns-media.com/~dpadilla/DSC00006.jpg

http://baal.guns-media.com/~dpadilla/DSC00007.jpg

  I will go on with the PCB design after the holidays. If somebody has a better
idea about the position of connectors, this is the time to tell. :) Also if
somebody prefers 2 MiniDin vs 1 minidin and a DB9...

    I will make all the schematics and drawings available to the community when
they're ready. I know there are more people with those jae connectors.

Daniel Padilla