[NTLK] email on an eMate

From: David Golden (ikondave_at_charter.net)
Date: Thu Dec 27 2001 - 16:43:40 EST

Hi -

I just purchased an eMate and have been unable to access my email account.
I'm using the same Megahertz CruiseCard that I used for several years,
without a hitch, on my MP 2100. When I initiate the receive order in
SimpleMail, the dialog box shows that I'm connecting and dialing my ISP's
number (I hear the dialing occur), but then nothing. No error messages, no
nothing. The dialog box disappears with no indication that anything has
taken place. I have gone over the setups several times, but the results are
the same. Is there something inherently different in the eMate set up
process that I'm missing. TIA

Dave