[NTLK] Newton Software - Fixed for me anyways

From: Chris L. Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Dec 27 2001 - 22:45:28 EST

Ok guys.

I won't be buggin you guys anymore about software. I fixed all my issues
with installing packages and such. I had a quadra computer in the closet that
I can access by ftp (well I can now :), and I use the ethernet on my newton
to connect to NCU which is installed on that machine. All I have to do is
transfer packages to the right folder on the quadra and then fire up the dock
application on the newt and fire away. Sweet! :)

Look what happens when I have free time. I guess you could say I have my own
server closet :P. Well, for those of you who are going to the LANUG meeting
tommorow night, SEE YOU THERE!

-Chris

(yeah and if you guys get anymore blank messages from me, it's the damn
NeXTmail.app acting up again. *sigh*, i'll try to remember to check and send
out plain text email from now on...)