Re: [NTLK] packagebuddy was PowerOff Software Link

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2001 - 00:39:12 EST

>Okay, guys. I gave up on making PackageBuddy work. Maybe you all can help me
>with it - NCU currently occupies the COMM port. Packagebuddy says the port is
>already in use. Duh..... I've rebooted, reconnected, uninstalled NCU and so
>on.

It has been ages since I used packagebuddy, but you ARE using the "package
Extractor" application ion the desktop (Mac for sure, I think there's a
windows .exe version too), and the package buddy .pkg on the MP, right?

Packagebuddy does not use NCU. If you have NCU running, that's at least a
big part of the problem here :)